Enterprise Sales Executive
Bridgit is developing cloud-based applications for the construction industry. We’ve had great success with Bridgit Closeout, and we’re ramping up on new products and exciting enhancements to target more stakeholders within construction companies.
Bridgit is changing the way the construction industry works. And we’re doing it fast.
We are a close team who supports one another in every aspect of the job. We work hard and play hard; there isn’t a shortage of laughs and team spirit flying around our office!
We’re seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our growing sales team. As an Enterprise Sales Executive at Bridgit, you'll be responsible for business development, prospecting, budgeting, forecasting, sales, strategic direction, and business planning with regards to our Enterprise segments. The candidate will be expected to travel as part of this role.
In this role, you will:
- Prospect and solicit new business as defined by sales quotas and as directed
- Research potential customers and develop an Enterprise sales pipeline
- Engage in "multi-channel" follow-up - help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing opportunities
- Develop and maintain long-term executive level relationships with top prospects as well as key accounts
- Drive lead management, tracking & forecasting in CRM
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop strategic and tactical planning for key accounts
- Contribute to conversion of prospects and pilot accounts to multi-year subscription contracts
- Implement improvements to existing sales processes including customer qualification, proposals, account planning, etc.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has Enterprise sales experience selling 6-figure deals
- Has collaborated with a cross-functional team
- Has achieved/exceeded sales quotas and other strategic objectives
- Has a strategic mind - you love to develop and deploy new strategies and are quick to iterate on them
- Is an excellent communicator - both in person and in writing
- Is great at analyzing data
- Is flexible! We’re a startup, so everyone wears many hats and colours outside of the lines
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Sean Erjavec, CRO.