Business Development Representative
We’re seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing sales team.
This position is at the heart of the organization and fuels the overall growth of Bridgit. Reporting to the Manager of Business Development, BDRs will be responsible for generating and qualifying inbound and outbound opportunities in their assigned territory. The BDR will introduce Bridgit to potential customers and identify high-quality sales opportunities. The performance of the Business Development Representative will illustrate the success of marketing campaigns and pipeline development.
- The individual will target and nurture developers, general contractors, and subcontractors in an assigned territory and will conduct targeted outbound efforts on accounts. This will require the use of social sellin gon LinkedIn, Outreach, and Salesforce. It will also require caling and personalized email messages.
- The BDR will monitor all territory activity using the latest sales and marketing tools and techniques to generate awareness and interest in Bridgit.
- The BDR will communicate Bridgit's value proposition to the market an dbe able to ask questions to undresand the needs and requirements of a potential customer.
- Other duties as required.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Holds a University Degree or College Diploma (Business or Economics
- Has zero years of experience to 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Is competitive in nature and outgoing
- Has solid written and verbal communication skills
- Has energy, enthusiasm, and smarts
- Has aspirations of becoming a technology sales rep
- The ability to work as a team and independently
- Has a positive attitude
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Jonathan Jones, Business Development Manager.